Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 90: Write This Down

90 days! Can you believe it?! This month has gone by really quickly. I can't believe it'll be April tomorrow. I can't believe it's supposed to snow again tomorrow.... Ah well.

Today's photo comes from The Book Nook. I was trying to find something in the store to photograph, and I had something set up, and then I saw this. There was just something about the way that the "cord" was curled up and over itself. I thought i'd make a really cool photo. Plus the cord is just so blue. Like a great blue. This is from a pen that we have attached to the counter for people to sign their credit card slips with.

1/8 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

Unless I get some more comments overnight tonight, I don't think I'll be holding the drawing for the contest. Thank you to Matt and Jess for commenting, and if you'd like an image print, let me know. But since they've already one a contest (February and January, respectively), I'd much rather let someone new one. Problem is, no one's commenting this month! Maybe I'll just carry it over to next month? Or maybe I'll put the contests on hold for a while. We'll see. Whether or not the contest stops, I promise that the photos will keep on coming! Have a great end of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment