Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89: Picture Pages

While it's not time to get your crayons and your pencils, and Bill Cosby will not be making an appearance, today's photo is still a picture...of a page...in a book...that I was reading...that I'm still reading...and most likely will still be reading through the weekend...because it has over 800 pages. But at least it's a good book (and at least I stopped with the ellipses).

Sorry that I didn't have a chance to photo anything else today. I spent most of the day reading, then played racquetball, and now here we are. Plus it's snowing here. Hard. No joke. Tomorrow is March 31st and it's supposed to snow all weekend. Stupid climate change.

1/15 sec. exposure at F/4. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

Tomorrow's the last day to comment for the contest, so make sure you do! I only have two commenters so far and they're both people that have won already! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment