Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91: It's April

So I know this is an early post, but I woke up this morning kind of early and just had to share today's photos. I'm really happy with how these came out. I think they're some of the best I've ever taken. Not only for the blog, but ever. I'm not sure it's worth continuing the blog after today (of course, I will; I can, after all, still get better). I've got a ton of reading to do before the Cubs home opener today (on TV; I wish I was actually going), so I'm just going to post and be on my merry way. Enjoy!

1/8 sec. exposure at F/7.1. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

1/25 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

Also, no contest winner since not enough submissions (read: comments) were received. If I get enough this month, I may still do one, but I think it's time to shelve the contest for a while. Have a great day, and go Cubbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment