Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62: Eye'nd Boggling

I've got some phun fotos for you today. They're nothing spectacular, but I had fun doing them, and I hope you have fun looking at them. Of course, we're still in reflection themes so today's photos are more in that style. If you can call what I'm doing having "style".

The first photo is of a bottle of marinade next to a tea kettle. The kettle had a strange shape and each time I moved it, the bottle of marinade got warped in a different way. This was my favorite though.

1/8 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

The next photo is of my cell phone sitting on the counter. I actually was going to use my cell phone in a reflective pic a few weeks ago and forgot. I like that the screen is black, so the reflection almost makes it look like you're looking down into a hole. Well, kind of...

1/8 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

The last two are of the big, plexiglass "box" that holds/displays the scratch-off lottery tickets. I really like the way this one is deceptive. It takes a second before you can focus in on what's reflecting through the plexi. The first one is just the scene.

.5 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

And this is the same photo, but with me being a creeper.

.4 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

Are you guys liking the theme weeks? Or do you prefer the randomness of what I was doing before? I really don't care much either way. I just figured this would let me focus on certain things for an extended period of time. But if it's boring for you guys to look at basically the same stuff everyday, I can switch back. Let me know, with, like, comments, and stuff. Have a pleasant evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment