Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74: Blame It On Mr. Gilliam, Part the Second

Sorry for the late post. Sorry for the lame post. We watched 12 Monkeys in class tonight, which capped off my three day Terry Gilliam-athon. I might actually watch Time Bandits tonight as a bit of an epilogue, but we'll see. It depends what else I find on Netflix. Anyway, since I couldn't think of anything to take pictures of today, I crawled into my closet, laid (lay?) down on the floor and took this, another Gilliam-esque perspective a la Sunday's post.

1 sec. exposure at F/7.1. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.
I messed around with this one in Aperture, mostly out of boredom. And partly because it's a lame photo, so I figured I could try and give it some flair. Okay, yeah. I agree. It didn't work. But you can't fault a guy for trying.

That's all I have today. So....yeah. You can leave now. Unless you want to hang out and look at more of my photos. I'd be okay with that too. Maybe tell me which ones you like? Comments make me happy. You want me to be happy don't you? You don't? Oh. Well. Ummm....

No comments:

Post a Comment