Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84: Decoy! Decoy!

I'm reporting to you from Canton, Michigan tonight. Up here for a conference at U of M tomorrow, and I'm staying at my Uncle's house. Basically what that means is: another short post.

I took some photos of their dog Decoy. He's a sweet "little" Golden Retriever. My roommate Reggie is up here with me for the same conference, and when we got back from dinner (delicious Thai food), Decoy was sprawled out on the floor. So I grabbed my camera and snapped before he moved (though, as you'll see in the last photo, he eventually did).

Here're your photos, ya filthy animals.

1/30 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

1/30 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

1/40 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 200. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

1.3 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 1600.
Click image for larger version.

Conference tomorrow, then driving down to stay with my sister. It'll probably be a late post, but hopefully some baby pictures. Contest is still happening, so make sure you comment! Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment