Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 85: Meet Kohen Andrew

Conference is over. It was okay, but a little bit lame. And I'm exhausted. We're in Findlay, Ohio tonight, staying with my sister and her family. Which means I finally got to meet my nephew! I took a few shots of him tonight, using my diffusion filter. I'm still not very good at using this filter effectively, but these came out okay. Plus I had to use my flash, which I never really like very much.

Anyway, here ya go. That's all for today. Make sure you comment for the contest.

1/200 sec. exposure at F/9. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

1/200 sec. exposure at F/9. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

I like that last one. It looks like a paparazzi photo: "Get that camera outta my face!"

1/200 sec. exposure at F/9. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

1/200 sec. exposure at F/9. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

They gave us clown noses at the conference, so they all thought it would be funny to torture the baby with it. Of course, we all had to take pictures of him.

Check back tomorrow for some more photos of Kohen. I'm sure there will be plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment