Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64: Spoonman

Hey all. I have to be extra quick tonight. I'm heading home for a couple of days, but there's no internet at my mom's, so I had to post today's before I left. It's definitely the last reflection day. So without further ado, here's today's photo and the last reflection for a while.

1/30 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.
This is a metal, slotted spoon from back in the Kitchen Store. I think I spent all the rest of the reflective surfaces at work the other day. This was the last thing that I could find. Well, the last one that had even the slightest (very slight) hint of neatness to it.

Well there ya go. Sorry this was so short and to the point tonight. Tomorrow = new scenery so hopefully some new photos too! See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment