Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61: Blue Car Group

Here we are. Another day. Another photo. Another reflection. Today I reflect on what happens when I don't have much time to take photos. It means what I end up with isn't that great. I also reflect through my car's side mirror. So take a look.

1/8 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

I know what I was trying to do, but I couldn't quite get it to work. There was a blue Jeep parked next to my blue Ion. I wanted to get both of the vehicles in the shot so that a lot of blue stood out. It did, but it doesn't contrast very well with the concrete so it's just kind of bleh. Plus my hand/sleeve are kind of in the photo. Oh wells.

That's alls Is gots fors thiss days. Check back tomorrow for some more reflective work, hopefully better than todays. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment