Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 76: Greenless

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. Even though I think it's a stupid holiday, I think that everyone else should be entitled to enjoy it. I'm not a big drinker (as you could see by my lightweight antics of last week), and I really hate crowds of drunk people. Those two qualifiers really prevent me from wanting to go outside at all on St. Patrick's Day.

But I did go outside! Not to take pictures, unfortunately. It was a beautiful day out today, but I was stuck at work all day long. So I wanted to actually enjoy the weather instead of just going out to take pictures. I went for a run instead. It's been a loooong time since my last run, but it was nice.

This is what I actually photographed. I set my camera up on my tripod and stood in front of my closet door.

1/4 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger exposure.
That's me. I didn't do anything to this one other than set it up and push the shutter button. It's a little on the yellow side, but I wanted to keep that this time. With the brown door and my brownish skin, I think it makes everything a little warmer. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking out of my butt with this stuff. Oh well. I need to get back to Red Dead Redemption. I have to present a paper on it next weekend (I know, right?!), but I need to finish playing through it again so I can get notes for my paper. I love the game, but it's tedious going through a game like this. I should have started playing again a while ago, but I had so much other stuff to do. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment