Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 83: Strange and Bizzare


Quick post today. I only have time to write a few sentences since I have to be back on the road to head home tonight, then to Michigan tomorrow for a conference. I worked and since I needed to take photos before leaving to drive home, I had to get creative again. One of the photos is something I’ve never done before, but the other one is something that I did when I first bought my camera, but it’s new to the blog. I took one of the children’s chairs that we have and propped it up between the counters. Then I angled my camera so that the chair was still “right side up”. It makes for an interesting optical illusion, I suppose.

1/8 sec. exposure at F/4.5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

The other image I took through a knife block. I put the camera all the way up to one of the slots so that only that amount of light came through. It’s an interesting photo. Abstract, for sure.

1/10 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

And now I’m off! Not sure what tomorrow’s photos will be, but Saturday’s will most likely be of my nephew (who I finally get to meet!). Maybe I’ll get one of him in his Superman bib that I got him. Who knows.

Don’t forget to comment for the contest. Only one more week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment