Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73: Head. Phone. Headphones.

Okay, I finally watched the trailer for Super and I wanted to share it on here. I already feel like this is going to be my favorite movie this year. It has everything I could possibly want in a movie: Slither writer/director James Gunn, Ellen Page, and Nathan Fillion. I cannot wait for this movie to come out. At least it's only a couple of weeks away (provided it comes to a theater near here). Then again, I'd be willing to drive to New York just to see this.


Okay. Sorry about that. I just really needed to get that out of my system. Now onto the photos. I wasn't sure what I'd take pictures of today, and then I was putting my clothes away today and saw how I had hung my headphones onto the mic stand. I really liked how it looked, so that's what I photographed. I set my camera on my tripod, turned off my bathroom light (that's where I record, which is why the mic stand and headphones are in there; it's the best acoustics in the house), and turned on the closet light. I set it for a longer exposure and this is how they came out.

25 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.







I messed with the white balance temperature settings and turned the contrast up on this one. Other than that it's as is.

8 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.






















This one didn't have anything done to it in Aperture. It's as is as it is.















Okay. That's it for day 73. I kind of like these photos a little. They're not spectacular, but they're kind of fun in a simple way. Is anyone even listening? Hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment