Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88: It's Almond Butter Jelly Time

Almond butter jelly. Almond butter jelly. Almond butter jelly and a baseball bat. Well? What do you want? I don't have peanut butter.

We're out of paper towels, so when I made my lunch today I used a napkin. When I opened it up to put the bread on it, I noticed that the slices fit perfectly on each side of the napkin. So I thought: PHOTO! I put the almond butter and jelly on the slices then took the photo. I took it at a longer exposure than was necessary for the shot, but I like how it really washed out the napkin and made it white, which brought out the color of the jelly.

1/4 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

This is actually one of my favorite photos for the month. It's simple, but fun. I wish I had either cropped out the knife completely or gotten more of it in the shot (It's that small silver thing on the right edge). What do you think? One of your favorites? If so, comment for the contest! Only two more days! Do it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment