Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59: Books Are For Learnin'

Sorry for the late post. I had a busy day and didn't even realize it until just now. I got home from class, ate some dinner and was thinking, "Self, isn't there something else you needed to do today?" Take pictures of course! I almost completely forgot about it, so sorry that it's nothing very exciting. I went into my room, grabbed my camera, and started scanning. I knew it needed to be something easy (what? I'm tired), and there, on the floor, staring up at me, or maybe at my feet, was a stack of books. So, I got down low and took this photo.

.4 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.
It's all right for not putting much effort into it. And I didn't intend to leave the photo taking until this late, but it happened so I'm sorry.

That's another month down! Two whole months of non-stop photo taking. Granted this was a shorter month, but it's still a month. You still have until I wake up tomorrow to comment for the contest. I'm a little sad that I don't have as many comments this month, but I'm still thankful for those of you that did! Good luck and see you next month (heh).

No comments:

Post a Comment