Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41: Stamp the Yard

I always hate the day after I take a photo I'm really happy with. Because no matter what I take it always seems less than good. On any other day I probably would have moderately enjoyed today's photo (and it's not terrible; I'm just comparing), but instead I'm just meh about it. Here it is.

1/8 sec. exposure at F/8. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

I do like the perspective of it, but it's just nothing that great. Ah well, can't win 'em all. I didn't really do anything special to this either when taking it or in Aperture. I think I may have adjusted the white balance down some to get rid of some of the warm, yellow tone I always get from the fluorescent lights at work. In some shots, I really appreciate the warmth that it gives, but it makes the counter look too yellow.

I'll do my best to get out and take something interesting tomorrow. I'm playing racquetball in the afternoon and music in the evening, so I'm not sure when I'll get out, but I'll try. I promise! Now do what I do and watch Community. It's the right thing to do. Troy and Abed in the Mooorning!

No comments:

Post a Comment