Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39: Who's That Idiot?

Unfortunately, I have to be rather brief tonight, but I wanted to get this up before it got much later. We've been having these horrible, horrible storms and then really gorgeous weather the following day. It has made for some really great opportunities, but today really took the cake. Well, just have a look for yourself.

1/200 sec. exposure at F/9. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

1/200 sec. exposure at F/9. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.



































I decided it would be a great idea to go outside in shorts and a t-shirt and my tiger hat and jump in the snow. It makes for an interesting image. It almost looks like I cropped myself into the photo afterwards. But I promise--that was really me out there. I have witnesses.

It really was a gorgeous day. Clear and perfect. Of course clear skies mean brutally cold nights, and tonight was no exception. I hear even worse for tomorrow. Fun fun fun.

As I said, this was brief, so I'ma bounce. Stay warm (or cool, depending on where you're reading this I suppose) and stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment