Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 43: Sweets for My Sweets (That's You All!)

Okay. Lame post title. I know. Sorry. But I was trying to tie it in to the picture that I took, so... Yeah. I don't have much to say today. I took this at work. It's not that great. I was going to wait and take this on Monday (so it'd be more relevant), but I was worried we wouldn't have the candy anymore and I'd be out. But then again, judging by the photo, that might not have been such a bad thing. I really wanted to get out and take some photos after work, but I was starving so I decided to come home and eat instead. Mostly I really want the weather to get nice so I can go take photos somewhere else.

Anyway, here's today's photo. It's of a box of candy that was wrapped in heart paper.

1/15 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

Yep. There ya go. I'm off tomorrow and I have most of reading done for the week so I'm really going to try and get out somewhere, hopefully that somewhere is somewhere new. What I'd really like to do is get up early and take some sunrise photos to balance out all of the sunset ones I've been taking. But morning comes so early sometimes. I'm going to go play Stacking some more now. It's a really great downloadable game for PS3 (and maybe the 360 too, I'm not sure) that you should all check out. You play as a tiny Russian stacking doll and you can stack yourself inside of other dolls and get their special abilities. It's got some really great style and humor to it. Anyway. That's not really the point of this blog, so I'll see you all tomorrow. Party on, dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment