Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53: Dog In Shadow

Hey all. Short post today (and early). My craziness and hectic life will have (very) brief reprieve after today, but I still have to get through today. I was going to go out and take some outdoor photos today (we had another crrrazy snowstorm last night, and, of course, today is absolutely gorgeous and sunny), but then I saw Molly sleeping on the kitchen floor in her sun spot. We have a skylight in the kitchen and some days, when it shines through onto the kitchen floor, she likes to nap it in. It's a prime photo taking opportunity. I have two photos to share of her, and I didn't do anything in Aperture. These are as is. That was a fun sentence. That said, I'm going to give you the photos without much explanation so I can get to my first "class" today (it's an independent study, so it's just me and the prof). Don't forget to comment for the contest! Yeah!

1/100 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

1/100 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment