Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 57: The Eyes Have It

Work was soooooooo boring today. I haven't had such a slow day in a really, reeeeeally long time. I was so bored that even taking pictures was kind of boring today. But fun. Fun boring. Whatever that is.

I took some photos of my eyeballs today. Of course, I should have realized that zooming in so close to my mug would have revealed blemishes and things that I don't notice. It made me feel like a bit of a bum. Dirty, dirty bum. Good thing Aperture has a pretty decent touch-up brush.

1/4 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

That was my happy eye face. It really is weird how much emotion can come across just in the eyes. I wanted to ask some people that came into the store if they would let me take photos of their eyes like this, but I thought it would be a little weird and creepy.

1/4 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.
For this one I (obviously) messed around with it in Aperture. My eyes don't have blue lines. Those were actually red. I like how the red blood lines turned blue and the rest of the photo looks pretty pale/dull, and then my eyes are still showing their brown color. I still haven't figured out how to make something all monochrome except for one thing, and I'm not sure that it can be done in Aperture. I'm just too lazy and busy to check up on it.

Well, February is almost done. That's two whole months of consistent photo taking! If you see me, give me a pat on the back. And speaking of the end of February--I still don't have any comments for the contest! Well, I have a couple, but not any since I announced it. How am I supposed to know if my photos suck or not? Buenas noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment