Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46: Oh Have You Seen Miss Molly

It's a dog day here at 136 Photos. Not the summery kind, but the canine kind. I took some shots of Reggie's dog Molly again today. I took some with the diffusion filter on and some without. I'll be sharing two photos of the diffusion and one without. They're all pretty similar, but I'll just let you judge for yourself.

.4 sec. exposure at F/6.3. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.
.6 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.
.4 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

The first two have the diffusion filter on. You can see the blurry-softness to them. I particularly like the second one of those. And I really like the last photo the best of the three. I think there's a real sadness in her eyes that I was trying to capture, and I think it comes across pretty well in the photo. Maybe it's boredom. Either way, there's some emotion hap-hap-happening.

Okie day. That's today's post! I hope you enjoyed it. I was mostly impressed that she sat still for that long. At first she kept shifting her head away from the camera, but then I just started scratching her nose and taking the picture really quickly. That seemed to work. Have a great night and pleasant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment