Friday, January 21, 2011

January Contest

Hey folks, just wanted to give a quick post for the contest that will be running between now and the end of January. Everyone that leaves a comment will be entered. Basically just leave a comment on either this post or the post where the photo is located telling me what your favorite image from January is. On February 1st I'll put all of the names of people that have left a comment into a bowl and draw one at random. The winner will receive a free 8 x 10 print of their favorite image! So tell your friends and tell your family and tell that stranger you just passed on the street. I want to get as many people as possible into the drawing. See you later today with your regularly scheduled posting.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandon! Thanks for sharing your photos and techniques. I was really stuck between day 24 and day 18, but I've decided that day 18 is my current favorite. I wanna win the contest so I can hang a little piece of IUP on my wall, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea for a contest! My vote is for Day 24 also, with the stove top picture. Because of the angle of the picture, it took me a second of looking at it (and, okay, it's kind of late...) to realize what it was -- because when do you ever get to look directly down at a stove top from the back? Keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon, these are great! Thanks for sharing. My vote is for Day 15, the last picture. I really enjoyed your different artistic eye throughout this process. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete