Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14: A Night of Music and Wonder; or, I Wonder Where the Music Is

Good evening, followers. I'm sorry to report that I only have one image to share with you tonight and it's a bit blurry and not all together thrilling. But I had a busy day, and I had to "play" at the Book Nook tonight so it'd didn't leave much time for photo taking unfortunately. Of course, I ended up sitting around waiting for people to come into the store to play for and took a few snaps while doing so. Had I had my tripod with me, this may have been a better photo, but alas it were only me and my shaky-stance crouch.
.5 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 1600.
Click image for larger version.
I had to crank the ISO way up just to get a fast enough shutter speed to reduce the blur this much. As a result of that, though, I had to turn the exposure way down in Aperture. That's about all I messed with in there. 

Sorry this is such a weak post. But that's two weeks down! Woo! Yay me! See you laters, crocogators.

No comments:

Post a Comment