Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18: Oooh. Those Look Comfortable.

It's Day 18 and I also have 18 days left in my Aperture trial. Coincidence? Yeah, probably. I didn't plan it so it must be fate. Class started today. And it was pretty much the best class ever. Here's a quick recap: attendance, syllabus coverage, and then we watched Citizen Kane. And that's it. And next week we're watching another movie. And the week after that too! We're not even doing any reading (except for maybe a chapter here and there) until the second half of the semester. Basically what this means for all of you is that I should hopefully have plenty of time to snap some snaps for the blog!

But not today. Unfortunately I only had time to take one picture (we'll, I took a few of the same thing, but this was the best of those). Here it be.
.3 sec. exposure at F/4.5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.
This is of a couple of chairs in the Graduate Lounge. There are actually 3 in a row, and someday after class (so people won't come in and look at me strangely) I want to go in and get a photo of all three with the brown wall behind. Maybe I'll find someone to "model" and sit in one of them too. We'll see. For now you get a strange close-up of the arms with some tacky orange cushions in the background. Enjoy it. Or don't. You're not bringing me down today. I spent class watching a movie. Do you understand the awesomeness of that?! Whatever, jerks. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment