Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27: Water Boreding

Sup? Not much here. Just chillin'. Like a villain. I got some pics, yo. Okaaay, enough of that. I was at work today; we know what that means. Random photos! I just happened to glance at (through) my water bottle today and noticed the way it was warping the things behind it. A.k.a. something to take pictures of. I put a few objects behind the water, but they all came out kind of stupid. So I decided to get meta and wrote "Water" down on a piece of paper and put it behind it. Look! It's backwards. Oooooh.
1/15 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.
1/10 sec. exposure at F/8. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.


























The real question is: why isn't it backwards in the picture on the right? Physics? Nope. I just wrote "retaW" on a different piece of paper so it'd come out frontwards. Okay. I'm finishing this one up now. Sorry it was kind of a lame post. But The Office is coming on now, so....whatever. Enjoy! And comment for the contest! Go in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment