Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21: Say, What's In That Drink?

'Cause baby, it's cold outside. It really is. My digits were frozen quite heartily at the end of today/tonight's photo experience. And it only took place right outside my front door! This is a photo I've wanted to take for some time now, but it's always been either snowing still outside or melted and gross looking in the yard. But after last night's heavy snow fall and a clear day/night today, I knew I should get it while I can. Both photos were taken exactly the same way, but I messed with the second one in Photoshop (I just turned the White Balance Temperature all the way down). It gave it the blue hue that made it look more moonlit than the warmer tone from the porch light (the actual source of the light).
40 sec. exposure at F/7.1. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

40 sec. exposure at F/7.1. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

I've officially read approximately 1,000 pages in the past four days. It's been really fun, let me tell you. But at least I'm learning I suppose. Speaking of, it's time to get back to it. Make sure you check out the contest running until the end of the month. And tell your friends too! K, I love you, buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment