Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28: Weak Sauce

I'm beginning this blog with my utmost apologies. It's going to suck. I spent the day in Pittsburgh (but not any of the fun, photographable parts) so I didn't get a chance to take anything really great. I did pick up a new filter while out and about though. Today's photo did use it as well. It's a diffusing filter, probably better suited to taking pictures that aren't a lightbulb and its reflection.
1/800 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.
And that's it. Really. I took a couple of pictures out of the car window on the ride home, but they all stunk. And then I fell asleep in the car; when I woke, it was dark. Now here we are. I promise I will try and make it up to you all this weekend (but you may have to wait until Sunday). Don't forget about the contest! I've got a few entries now, but who says I can't have a few more. Hey, I'm greedy. Tell your friends, family and pets. Make up accounts for all I care (okay, don't do that. That's cheating.). The first month is almost done. I'm honestly impressed that I haven't missed a day yet (minus last Sunday's unfortunate internet incident, anyway). Until tomorrow, auf wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment