Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19: Who's That (Creepy) Dude?

Let me preface this post by saying, "My brain is fried." I've literally spent approximately 7 hours of my day today reading. About the avant-garde. It was dense. In other words, please forgive the brevity of today's post.

Today's photo involved some more flashlight fun. I have a bathtub in my bathroom that has never been used. Mostly because our water is gross. I don't want to sit in it, regardless of how relaxing it may be. It sits in the corner of the bathroom and there's a mirror on each wall that it rests in. So I set the camera up and climbed in. I wore a black hooded sweatshirt (dip dip dip) so, in theory, the only thing that would show up in the image was my face. I mostly pulled it off. There are a few other things that creeped into the image and I probably could have gotten rid of them in Aperture, but, like I said, my brain is fried.
20 sec. exposure at F/10. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.
So that's that. And this is this. Sorry for doubling up on short posts the past two days. Until I get caught up on my reading this weekend they'll probably be this short. So like I said the other day (yesterday? I can't even remember), please bear with me. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment