Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91: For Reals This Time

Yes. Today's earlier post was an April Fool's joke. Sorry to those of you that were disappointed to stop by and not see anything. Here's the actual photo for today, in honor of the Cubbies opening day (which they lost, but it's early, still 161 to go).

1/5 sec. exposure at F/4. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

This is just a photo of my Sandberg jersey. I actually really like how this came out. Maybe a little on the yellowish-tint side (I didn't adjust anything in Aperture), but I really like the shine that the jersey has. This will be great in my Cubs room someday when I'm rich and famous and have a house that I can dedicate an entire room of Cubbery to (and another to Superman, of course).

I'm done talking for today. Well, at least on here. Work tomorrow, so not sure what photos will be. Maybe I'll do the one I was going to do yesterday before I saw the pen-cord one. We'll see. And you'll see. But not for about 24 hours. Patience is a virtue. And sometimes a girl's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment