Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 109: The Rain in My Mirror

Another rainy day. I'm really sick of the rain and gloom. Mostly sick of photographing the same, stuff, every, day. But rainy days limit what I can photograph. So I tried, but it's nothing that great. 

I grabbed my camera after getting my car after getting some food after class. After after after. This is what I took.

1/4 sec. exposure at F/4. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

Kind of neat, but nothing that great. I had to turn the highlights down in Aperture. The headlights in the cars were really glaring and distracting.

I'm heading to bed now. Sleepy sleepy. Night!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing fine Brandon. Keep taking pictures. I was just in a room of 15-18 people at a camera workshop and we all want the same thing: to take better pictures. The instructor, Pete Mortimerr (http://jpetermortimer.com/Bio.htm) simply stated, "Carry your camera." He also went on to quote someone else, "The best camera you will ever have is the one you have in your hand." In turn, keep it up Brandon. The pictures are turning out well and I see the concepts you are after. I'm sure you remember composition guidelines. Hey, if you can, see if you can join a photo group (like, meetup.com) so you can find either a pace setter or someone to push new ideas your way or have some critiques to get you thinking. Regardless, keep it up. So far I've carried my camera everyday in my new bag, but I have to cross that line and just start taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete