Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 105: Letter on a Sidewalk

It was an absolutely beautiful day outside today. Of course, I'm a bit under the weather so I couldn't enjoy it as much as I would have liked, but I still got out for a quick walk and some photo snappin'.

The first photo was pretty serendipitous. I just looked down and saw this exact thing on the sidewalk in front of me.

1/320 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

I have no idea what it is exactly or why it was there, but it's still pretty cool. I didn't want to grab it in case someone was using letters for a ransom note. I didn't want my prints on the thing!

The next photo is an HDR image, though not a terribly amazing one. There's very little difference between the HDR composite and the normal exposure photo. Just some definition in the trees in the background really.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

That about does it. No. Actually that does do it. I took a few more photos, but I didn't like how they came out so I'm not sharing. They're mine! MINE! Have a good'n!

No comments:

Post a Comment