Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 110: Hey Dear Readers

Today was an interesting day. If I looked out my front window it was ridiculously cloudy. If I looked out back, it was spottily cloudy. Which meant no sunset photo like I wanted, but I still got some kind of cool shots. Then I merged those shots into HDR images. They're kind of neat I suppose.

This first one has some of the back of our house in it, as well as some lawn (I really wanted to capture some greens for a change).

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

The next two are from behind the house. It was crazy windy, so the composite in this first one has some blur in the trees, but I think it makes it kind of cool. Also, I like how you can just make out the leaves budding off of the big tree's branches.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

This last one is essentially the same shot, just vertical. I like the tiny bit of jet stream in the upper corner.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

Much better photos today. I like being able to shoot outside, even if it is just standing on the back porch. I work all day tomorrow (and of course, I hear it's going to be gorgeous outside). But the nice part of spring is that it'll still be light for a few hours after I get off at least. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment