Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 104: The Shadow On the Wall

I was laying on the couch watching TV after work today and the sun was coming through the blinds just above me. It was so bright that it really made the shadows very sharp and crisp, as opposed to the normal hazy definition of a shadow. So I decided that that was what I was going to photograph today.

In particular, the floor lamp's shadow was particularly striking.

1/25 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

Here's a different perspective without the lamp in it at all.

1/40 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

And this last one I just threw on here because I really like how defined the lamp's shadow is. It almost looks like it is the lamp and not just a shadow.

1/30 sec. exposure at F/4.5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

That about does it for today. I have a crazy weekend ahead of me, so I really have no idea when I'll have time to take pictures over the next few days. I promise to find some time, but I can't promise that they'll be anything that great. Of course, when can I ever promise that? So long, so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment