Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100: Triple Digits

Hello and hi and welcome to my 100th day straight of shooting! I do have a special announcement, but first let's get to today's photos.

I went on a walk with Erin today. It was absolutely gorgeous outside. We walked the route that I usually take when I go for a run, and I've always noticed some places that I wanted to photograph, but don't carry my camera with me when I run (for obvious reasons). One of those locations was actually pretty perfect today as you'll see below.

The first photo I took first thing this morning though. I really liked the way the sun was coming through my shades in my bedroom, particularly the way they change directions on the wall/tv stand.

1/60 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

The next photo happened early on the walk. I saw this bunch of yellow flowers growing on the side of the road (who knows what kind it is? I sure don't). I took one with the front flower in focus and another with the back flower in focus.

1/200 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.
1/400 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

And this last one is a little stream I've always thought could make for some neat photos, today especially. There were some small little yellow flowers (different than the ones above, but I still have no idea what they are) on the road in front of the stream. This one is the perfect spring photo: flowers blooming, trees still bare.

1/40 sec. exposure at F/11. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

That's all the photos for today. And now for the big 100th day announcement: I've decided to open up a shop at etsy.com to try and sell some photos. There isn't anything there yet (except for maybe my profile), but I'll keep you posted when the shop is live and there will be some images available for purchase. And if there's an image that you like that doesn't make it into the shop, let me know and I'll either add it in or you can buy it direct. I hope you all enjoyed today's weather as much as I did! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment