Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 111: Walkabout

Hullo. It was a pretty nice (but cool) evening tonight, but warm enough to walk around. So that's what I did. I took a little stroll to the other side of 422. I found a pine tree with needles that shone in the sun, some flowers, and then a telephone pole. First, the pine.

1/50 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

And here's another tree. I put the sun directly behind the trunk so it blocked the light and put it in silhouette.

1/320 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

Here is the aforementioned flower.

1/80 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

And finally, the telephone pole.

1/80 sec. exposure at F/6.3. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

Four photos today. I'm spoilin' ya. But that's okay. I've been kind of slacking a bit lately. At least I feel like I have been. Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, four today. Yeah. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment