Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 106: Limited, View

Did everyone else have crazy weather today? I was stuck at work. The power flickered twice and the awning tore on the front of the store. It finally got a bit sunny right as the sun was setting (but still cloudy enough to not have anything great to photograph).

Regardless, I was stuck in work all day. I tried a little experiment that didn't work out at all like I wanted it to. So I ended up just taking this, which is neat in its own way I guess.

2.5 sec. exposure at F/16. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

I made a slit out of some black construction paper. I was trying to do some slit-scan photos, but it wasn't working without having a matte box. So instead I just took a very limited view photo and left the "letter boxing" on top and bottom.

Not sure what tomorrow brings. But do I ever? I have to finish a response and spend some time with a certain someone. We'll see what my camera finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment