Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 117: Raindrops Keep Falling On Our Porch

Salutations, dear reader/viewer. As apparently it must do this Spring, it rained again today before I could get any photos taken. As a result, I was trapped inside (well, not really trapped exactly, but I didn't feel like going out in it). I figured I could just shoot from out the back door, and these are what I shot.

1/13 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

1/50 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

1/50 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

I like the warped reflections of the rails in the top two. The third one was something I decided to snap after the wind blew the door closed on me, and the knob entered the frame.

Sorry for the quick post. Work calls early tomorrow, so I must retire soon. To bed, not from my job. Although it would be pretty awesome to be able to retire at 31... Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment