Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 93: Oh My God. Shoes.

Greetings blogodites. I don't know what that means, but whatevs. Short, kind of lame post again today. Sorry. Busy busy with things. I put off taking pictures today, but only because I had a dense book to get through and a response to write after that. But now I'm taking it easy for the night (though I should probably read a little bit more). I have two pairs (pair? I never know with that word) of the same running shoes. Originally, when I was running more, I got two pairs because I would rotate them out (one pair one day; another pair the next) to have essentially the same pair of shoes last longer. When you're putting in high mileage, it's a great idea (albeit a little expensive).

Now I just use one pair for tennis/racquetball/general exercise and the other pair I save for just running. But today they were all together on my bathroom floor and I thought it was interesting to see that many of the same shoe in one place. Plus they're red, which makes it even more cool.

1/6 sec. exposure at F/6.3. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

They look a little blurry. I had a choice to make when I was taking this photo: I could either have the majority of the shoe/lettering be in focus; or I could choose to show the texture of the red part of the shoe. I chose the latter. When I took one with the shoe in focus, it made the red too bright and distracting. But of course, the out-of-focusness of this one is a little distracting as well. Ah well.

Hasta manana. That's just not as good without having a tilde...

No comments:

Post a Comment