Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 114: Yellow Car In That Lawn

Hey hey hey. Hey. Hey! I actually kind of like today's photos. When I first took them, I wasn't sure how I felt about them, but after adjusting some things in Aperture, they came out kind of cool. There's a car in a lawn that I pass everyday on my way to work. It was sitting there last fall, and I really wanted to stop and take a photo of it then. The tree in this photo with it had almost the exact same color leaves as the car's color then. But the tree is starting to bud and it still looked kind of cool. And they put the car back out there, so I pulled off to the side of the road on my way back home from work today and snapped a couple of photos.

1/640 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

1/320 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

The only thing is, I wish that the swimming pool wasn't in the background. But oh well. Good luck moving a swimming pool. Okay. I'm gonna get back to watching Superman now. Take care of yourselves, and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment