Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 112: Shut Up, Crime!

Super finally made its way to Pittsburgh today! And it was well worth the wait. It was every bit violently hilarious that I was hoping it would be. And actually a little sad in a couple of places too. The movie really had everything. Check it out if you get a chance (though, it is playing rather limitedly right now).

Rainy rainy day again. Even though I went to Pittsburgh (and even explored some new places), I didn't have a chance to get my camera out down there. So I just snapped a couple of photos of my ticket stub when I got home. It was a cool little theater. You can definitely tell it has some history to it.

Anyway, here're the photos.

1/5 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

1/40 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

At first I didn't really like that second one that I used the flash on. It looked too washed out. But I think I actually like it better now that I see it. I like that the "MIT ONE" is the only part of the stub that's in complete focus. And also I like the fact that you can see the pulpy veins of the paper in that one too. But I like the darker orange of first one (even though the stub itself is closer in color to the lighter, second photo).

Allrightyroony. I need to double check my paper over for tomorrow and get it printed out. Then off to bed so I can wake up early. Adios muchachitos!

No comments:

Post a Comment