Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 121: May Day Monkeys!

Well today was an interesting and exhausting day. I woke up pretty early to shoot some golf before participating in an MS Walk. It was cool and rainy most of the day, and I was out in that cool raininess. I'm sleepy now.

When I got home this evening I made some dinner and that made me even sleepier. And I still hadn't taken photos. I looked through my shelves trying to find something easy to photograph. I chose my monkeys.

1/50 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

I kept that one pretty yellow (I usually don't like that tone, for the most part). I think I kept it because of the laying-down monkey. The yellow makes it seem like it's sunbathing. Yes, I say "it's" because I don't know if it's a boy or a girl.

1/20 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

I kind of like this photo. It's fun, in a simple way. I wouldn't mind hanging that on my wall. Maybe I should market it as a poster. It needs a fun saying though. Hmmm... How about.... You all comment and give me your best quip/caption for this photo! We'll call it a mini-contest. Because I'm in charge, I'll pick my favorite and that person will receive a free 8 x 10 print of any of my photos. Let's say between now and May 15th. Get crack-a-lackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment