Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 136: Stir Crazy

Yes, that blog title is a pun. I'm really, really sick of it raining all the time. I was looking forward to summer break because I thought it would give me a chance to get outside and shoot more. Not so much so far. Instead, I take photos of my dinner... which was a stir fry, thus the pun.

1/8 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

I really like how the rice that is actually stuck to the side of the stir fry skillet looks like it is falling into the pan, stuck in mid-air. I also like the green color of the asparagus (which was fresh and super delicious).

Okay, I'm off to play some more Final Fantasy XIII (which I started over a year ago and never got around to finishing; one of my goals this summer is to finish games that I never beat). Guten nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment