Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 133: I Believe a Man Can Fly

Wow. Smallville, you will be missed greatly, but that was about as perfect of an ending as anyone could have hoped for. I teared up off and on for most of the first hour and a half, then just started bawling for the last half hour or so. If you haven't watched it yet, please don't read any further. The rest of my blog is full of spoilers/images that will ruin things for you.

All of the images were taken during the show of points of interest/highlights/awesomeness. And I know it's silly to take pictures of a TV show, but this was really important to me (I also realize how silly that is). But at least I tried to make them look kind of artsy.

First up is, yeppers, the first true flight of Clark Kent.


Next is Clark, post-outfit reception, flying above the earth after removing Apokolips.


And the rest are the last images of the series. With these shots being shown over the Superman theme music, I just lost it. Big, heaving sobs losing it.








I really can't wait to watch it again. Hopefully it posts online soon. I also really want to go through from the beginning (again). I figure by the time I get through the first nine seasons, season ten should be coming out on DVD. Did I mention that I love Superman?

No comments:

Post a Comment