Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 142: Chair, Man

Once again I waited until the last minute to take some photototos. Which is another way of saying, "Hey Brandon, you better hurry up and figure out something to shoot." I figured something out, though it's not much. I sat straddled across my chair and took this.

1.6 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

Though it's not much to look at, I'm still happy with two things about taking this photo. One, it was all done in-camera (no post-processing) and the color is pretty solid (at least as far as brown chairs go). Two, the framing of the chair (and the two posts that are in the shot) are pretty level and balanced. Not that those are anything major, but I'm glad that I am able to do them and see the results.

That is all. For now. Good. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment