Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 132: Look! Up In the Sky!

Sorry for the delayed post. Blogger has been down since last night and is just now back up and letting me post. I'm not sure what happened to it, but it must have been something major because it took a while for them to fix it. Not PlayStation Network long, but still pretty long.

Here is today's (yesterday's, technically) photo. Again, it's part of my few-day-long Tribute to Smallville. It's fun, but I'm not very happy with how part of the photo came out. Namely, the part with me in it.

Click image for larger version.

I shot myself and Superman on a green screen (I had Adam holding up the Superman), and then I cut us out and merged it together in Gimp with one of the photos I took of Pittsburgh. I had to shrink down the Superman; it was originally waaaay out of proportion.  All in all not a terrible composite.  The Superman part looks really good and crisp, but because I was out of focus in the original image, it looks a little weird and unnatural for me to be cropped in.

I'll have another post for you all tonight (provided Blogger doesn't decide to break again) after Smallville's series finale. I can't believe it's finally here. I'm both excited and sad at the same time. On the one hand it's going to be epic; on the other, well, it's the last episode ever. I'm gonna be sobbing like a wittle baby. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment