Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 149: Jaeger Bomb

Spent the day at Ben and Ashlee's house watching the Cubs (finally) beat the Pirates, eating good food, and generally enjoying the company of friends. I snapped some shots (get it?) of their dog Jaeger while we were there. I'm really happy with how these came out, and I didn't even have to tweak them in Aperture!

1/60 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

1/60 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 200. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

1/60 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 200. Flash used.
Click image for larger version

1/60 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 200. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

I think the last two are my favorite (with the last one being my most favorite). I like the depth of them, with the brightness in the foreground trailing into the darkness of under the coffee table. Sometimes I get lucky, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment