Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 141: Birthday Party Cheesecake Jelly Bean Boom

Well... for the end of the world, today sure was nice outside. Of course, I was stuck in work for most of it. But I stepped out when I could and actually took a few decent ones, I think.

The first one isn't anything that special, but I really like how blue the sky came out (and that it was all done in camera; no post-processing this one).

1/200 sec. exposure at F/8. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

This is of the same tree (outside of the Book Nook), but composited in HDR.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

That one isn't bad, except for that one bunch of leaves on the top right. But even still, I guess that gives it a certain strangeness quality too.

This next one is also an HDR composite. It's of some buildings that run across the street from the Book Nook.  I like this one the best of today's photos. It's not that it's great, but compared to a normal exposure of this same shot, it's much, much better.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

I had one more, but looking at it a little more closely it's a little blurrier than I originally thought. So I'm keeping it to myself. Neener neener. 'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment