Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 131: There's Action In Them There Comics!

I'm splitting today's post. The first post is in honor of Smallville ending in a couple of days (as I pointed out yesterday).

1/8 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

After work, I helped my friend Amy move some stuff into her new house. I was also meeting her and some other people for dinner later in the night, so I didn't want to come all the way home to drive all the way back into town. I decided to head over to Yellow Creek State Park and walk around a bit. I didn't really see too much that I felt like photographing until I was walking back towards my car. I noticed a bunch of green leaves that had fallen on the path. I snapped a few different exposures and merged them into this HDR image.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

I wish that I had used a larger aperture setting so that more of the background/top of the photo was in focus. But it's still an all right shot (or shots, because it's more than one), I guess.

Sleepy time now. Sleepy sleepy sleepy time.

1 comment:

  1. B-rand! I really really like that last photo. I think its your best one yet. The colors are very vibrant and pretty.

    ReplyDelete