Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 148: Red Light District

What it is? I got creative at work today. Well, more creative than usual. Remember those bottles that we have in the back that I took pictures of forever ago? No? Well, I did. You'll just have to go through my whole blog to find it, because I don't feel like doing it for you to link it.

Anyway, I grabbed one of the bottles from the back and, after I shut off the lights for the day, used my phone's flashlight app and changed the color to red. I then put the bottle on my phone and started shooting.

1/4 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

1/6 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

Kind of cool, I guess. I messed with them in Aperture to completely blacken the background. In the original shots, you could still make out some of what was behind the bottles. Ah, the wonders of technology...

No comments:

Post a Comment