Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122: Fried Brain Photos

Wanna see what kind of photos I take when I'm on my last few synapse firings of the semester? Then stay tuned this week. Today is a preview of what's to come.

It's my ukulele. I am so tired that I couldn't keep the camera still enough, even at the faster shutter speeds. So I decided to use that to the advantage of the photo, trying to make the shake look "arty". Whatevs. It's a photo, right?

.4 sec. exposure at F/4.5. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

Ironically, through the magic of Aperture and cropping, I somehow managed to make it look like the only that that was blurred were the strings. Maybe I'm not so bad at this photography thing after all. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm good either. But I'll gladly take not sucking any day.

On that note, I'm out. Happy Birthday to my seester! Lata gatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment