Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 126: Bodies in Motion

Well it's official! I have completed all of my coursework in the Master's program at IUP. Now it's just a matter if I passed or not.... Just kidding.

It was a pretty nice day today, but I was stuck at work. But I decided to step outside when I could and mess around a bit. Today I was experimenting with motion and movement, and I'm pretty happy with how most of these came out for the most part.

First, one from inside. I pointed at the magazine rack and rotated the camera during exposure.

2 sec. exposure at F/11. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

The rest are all from outside. This next one is me trying to follow a car while it moved to make the stuff around it blur. I was only kind of successful, but it's still neato.

.5 sec. exposure at F/36. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

This next one is my favorite I think. I like both how the truck is blurred, but also how there's just enough camera shake for the rest of the photo to make it look drawn and colored, not photographed.

.8 sec. exposure at F/36. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

This last one is pretty much the same as the last one, but with a red pickup truck.

.4 sec. exposure at F/36. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

That's it for today. Maybe some graduation photos tomorrow (?). We'll see. You then!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the last photo, with the red pick up.

    BTW, I look often, but comment little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, man. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete